There are over total of 600 wineries in Napa and Sonoma Counties in the most famous wine country of California. It is their quality of wine that takes them into its top.
- Rent a bicycle and take a farm tour.
- Taste Fine Wine - Rutherford Cabernets, Carneros Chardonnays, Russian River Pinots.
- Spectacular Food Marquee Napa chefs, farmers' markets, Sonoma cheese shops.
- Spas, Mud baths, herbal wraps, couples' massages, and more in soothing settings.
- Calistoga is famous for its mud baths. Long before the first European settlers, the local Wappo Indians used this area as a place of healing
- Outdoor Funs - Biking past bright-green vineyards, hot-air balloon ride over golden hills.
- Explore the hidden enclave of art galleries
- Take a wine-tasting class
- Tour a contemporary art museum
- Picnic on the patio under 100-year-old olive trees
- Spend an afternoon by picking delicious Fuji apples
- Feel the tides at pools
- Eat and drink with the locals
- Boat cruise at Lake Sonoma
- Bordeaux-style winemaking
- Learn to make cheese at Achadinha Cheese Company
- Visit tulip and daffodil gardens in spring
- Wildlife with cheetahs, rhinos, and giraffes
- Close look at seals, otters, and sea lions